Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Actually today I had some small achievements (not in spelling of course, the other day I took about 3 goes to spell mustn't (mustend, musend, and I think musent) until my sister reminded me it is a contraction of two words).

Anyway, so I found the new main university library (it had moved) and I borrowed two books! Not in one fell swoop, I borrowed one and then I went back and found the other and borrowed that. And I put a book on hold (I think).
I remember a little while ago Elanor Symposiasts posted something about setting small achievable goals, eg: checking the mail, because the value of the goal is in the achievement of it, not the actual goal itself. And in the face of todays attainment of 2 Books(!) I can safely say she is RIGHT.

P.S. They don't use the Dewey system here, or the Moys. It is called Humboldt Random.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...?
Now that you have Guy over there with you, you have no further excuse of boring non-blog-worthy news! Surely you and Guy are having fast-paced adventures on the streets of Berlin...

6/11/2005 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home