Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I can't believe it is only a week til EUROVISION! And I will be in Europe! Sadly not in Kiev, I did consider it but by that stage it was already sold out and anyway, stuff. Sadly I will not be in Melbourne to inflict a poorly attended party on you this year (unless Alice gets her shit together in my absence). However, you can still get the full Eurovision experience from your home by regularly checking out Troubled-Divas site. His first post on the semi-final is here. In many ways this is the preferable way to experience Eurovision, as you don't have to sit through hideously boring incomprehensiable ballads, etc. Plus you get the bitchy comments thrown in for free.
In other news an Italian friend of mine had never heard of Eurovision, scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home