Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Things I have to do today:
Read "Indeterminacy and the Reader's Response in Prose Fiction" and "Towards a Literary Anthropology" by Iser, W.
Read excepts from "Passing" by Larson, N.
Read something about Rechtsextremismus for my Referat on Friday, (my partner's German husband is writing her half, but sadly I haven't found a husband here yet so will have to do my own).
Pick up my mattress from a friends house for Guy(!)
Post a letter
Go to kareoke and have fun without spending any money

Things I have already done:
Picked up my new visa and paid 50 unjustified, unexplainable, Euro for the privilege.
Found the Romanian Embassy, helpfully located directly opposite the building where I spent everyday of the first month. (Not to worry they are only open 9 hours a week so I couldn't actually go in).
Changed money to pay my rent and also bought a phone card for Australia.
Got excited thinking I could call Australia but realised everyone would be asleep.

What I am going to do now:
Read Harry Potter und der Gafangene von Askaban

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home