Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bah! My role as ultra-study-girl has been thwarted by scheisse Iser. Had cleaned room (even vacuumed!), ordered desk - well sorted things into piles, didn't quite get round to filing things into rubbish yet, you never know when tiny scraps of paper will become an invaluable resource. And even cooked a nutritious dinner, but "Towards a Literary Anthropology"killed it all in the arse. Also a suspicious dullness in my left leg which I self diagnosed as late-acting DVT. After taking, seriously, more than an hour to read 5 pages, I began doubt my ability to complete any further study. These thoughts led to a brief brain skimming of possible thesis topics I could submit before September, in a cunning plan to continue recieving youth allowance. Total of topics thought of = 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home