Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Why is it that whenever I buy something it breaks? I don't break it, but it just breaks. Cheap, expensive, mid-range, whatever. Latest example; new coat purchased in Florence. I made Hana and YT stand in a shop for ages while I ummed and aahhed etc. And then on the third day of wearing, the zipper doesn't do up past halfway. I start composing angry email in my head. A couple of days after that the entire zipper toggle (thingy whatever it's called) comes off in my hands. Completely kaputt. I compose actual email and send to sister for proof reading. Maybe I could get a job as a quality control tester person.

Me and the coat in happier times on St Marks Square in Venice.

Note pigeons; YT wanted to buy bird feed and throw it on me so they would swarm my new coat but luckily was laughing too much at his own hilarity to carry out the deed.


ps. Where is fucking spell check?

1 Comments:

Blogger YT said...

too bad my budget won´t accommodate a 1 euro bag of seeds. You´re lucky I´d forgotten about the loaf of bread in my bag that day..

Shame about the coat. It was far too shiny anyway :p

We´ve just arrived in Prague. Good thing you didn´t stay at Miss Sophie´s cause you´d have hated their keybards! (if you look closely all my apostrophes are acute accents..)

Hana sends her condolances.

11/29/2005 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home