Sunday, October 16, 2005

Stumbled on some kind of Catholic procession tonight just as I was heading in here to finish of the emailing. Although I am scarily incompetant with the point and shoot camera I managed one where you can actually see something. There were about 20 people under this and they kept on stopping for little rests so it must have weighed a ton.

Another hilarious anecdote I forgot to relate before due to extreme grumpiness was my little overnight bus trip between Madrid and Seville. It took about 6 hours and they stopped in the middle of nowhere for a break. The driver said something fast in Spanish in which I recognised 15 minuntos. So I got off to use the bañas. On returning to carpark I saw my bus pulling away. I thought the driver was just moving it around or something, but then he pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. At this stage I was panicking a little so I ran after the bus (containing all my worldly possessions) waving my arms wildly. Yes it sounds hilarious now, but at four in the morning in some backwaters of Spain it wasn´t quite so grin worthy. Walking back deciding what the hell I would do now I ran into another woman I recognised from the bus. She also wasn´t very happy, although luckily for her, her friend was on the bus and texted her a little while later to say they had just gone to get petrol and were returning shortly. At least I was a littel warmer from all that running. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home