Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I spent a week and a half travelling with Hana and YT in Italy and here is their reward; instant fame!!! Hope you guys can handle it. Venice is nice but bloody freezing, this is at the start of the lovely ferry ride before the chill really set in.

I did have a ranty drunken post prepared about various scary racist developments enroaching on my protected little life, but you are all saved cos I managed to rant to my sister instead and she rescued you all from the bother.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Check out:
www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com
& have you seen the goblet of fire yet? We've got to wait until Thursday 1st December!

11/28/2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

Hey Amy, you have to know about this. Lynx deoderant has launched a new "airline" in partnership with Qantas called Lynxjet where the basic premise is "get lucky in the mile high club with our hotty flight attendants". For all I can tell, this is real... www.lynxjet.com.au

11/28/2005 11:21 PM  
Blogger Guy said...

Well, almost for real.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17386049-13762,00.html

11/28/2005 11:30 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Sarah, no I haven't seen it yet, it comes out tomorrow here in france but I think I will see it in germany, maybe tomorrow night, am very excited, it better not let me down like all the other movies!

11/29/2005 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home