Tuesday, November 15, 2005

These are from my time in semi-southern Italy. I was in Naples for a few days but was a bit paranoid about my camera getting knocked off so none of there.

This is on the beach at Positano, on the Amalfi coast.

This is the crazy hill of houses at Positano too. These people do not have thing about personal space.

It took me three hours to get to Paestum. When I was there I had a mini freak out cos I couldn't find my credit card. Then they wouldn't let me onto the site cos it was after 3pm. I took the photos from outside the fence, apparently you can't see much more inside anyway. It took about 3 hours to get home sitting at the Paestum station making small talk with some middle aged British in the cold. That was a fun day. Note to anyone else who wants to go. Get the train there, and check the timetable first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chai said...

You didnt miss much regd Paestum. It's just columns. Nothing much more to see. There are caves nearby which is a bit more interesting. Go to Ercolano, if you havent already (Herculeum).

11/26/2005 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home