Saturday, October 08, 2005

Have just got into Salamanca, had fun 5 hour bus ride where the bus driver laughed at me for sitting in the seat allocated on my ticket. Had a big day looking at the Guggenheim Museum and taking about a million photos, maybe digital cameras aren´t such a good idea. The amount of crap I have taken photos of from everywhich angle is scary. When I arrived at the bus station I had no idea where to go, as my hostel (and hostel´s street more to the point!) was not marked on my map. Took a random bus to the centre and found an internet place to find the hostels address and some nice person searched on the internet for the address. Eventually found it, but lucky it is nice weather here.

This is ´Puppy´a sculpture by someone outside the Guggenheim. It is a steel frame with dirt and an irrigation system inside. All the flowers are real, it is nice now cos they´re flowering.




And here it is. I think I took over 20 photos, more restraint needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home