Thursday, October 06, 2005

Am finally getting around to posting my Barca photos although I am now in San Sebastian. Here are Paula and some of her friends. (For those of you who haven´t been following Paula is one of my friends who did an exchange in Berlin with me.)


Ok, be ready for a lot of Gaudi, I have tried to limit myself to just these few, but if you want about a million more mail me! This is one of the buildings in Parc Guell.

Top of La Pedrera. The tops of the sculptures are meant to be like knights helmets. I thought they reminded me of the guys you have to kill towards the end of Zelda, thanks James.

These are two of the spires of La Sagrada Familia, I seem to have neglected to take one of the whole building, will get onto it when I go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home