Tuesday, October 04, 2005

These are my final ones from Berlin.

Fabulous me trying to take a photo so I could see my new haircut, nice to see how cheery I look.


Alex. The last day I had there was really nice. Barstards.

This is some law library geekery. Someone from the LRC better read this. Note holy trinity of Marx, Engels and Lenin.

And this is my bike on its final ride to the supermarket with me. Next to it is the bulging bag of bottles to be returned for Pfand. This lot was quite a haul, about 2EUR.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

You're concentrating very hard.

10/05/2005 2:11 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, it´s always nice to see yourself as others see you.

10/05/2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Guy said...

love the commentary! Love the expression!

10/07/2005 4:09 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

when I say "commentary", I mean "haircut". I've been thinking about comments, but I meant hair. But the comments are good too. Agggh!

10/07/2005 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home