Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today has been quite productive actually, apart from the fact that I have indulged in a high level of procrastination. However there is no O.C. on the telly tonight so that can only mean good things for the essay. However, the brain thing, if it was ever fully functional has gone kaputt. I just spent five minutes agonising over whether I wanted a cup of tea, or maybe a snacky thing, but I have no snacky things so maybe a glass of juice, or maybe a cup of tea etc........
So I lumbered out to the kitchen to investigate whether said snacky things had perhaps apparated into the fridge, when it became obvious I did want a cup of tea, and had infact decided ten minutes ago, the cup of tea already sitting on the bench testifying to the fact. At least the surprise stopped the whiney internal monologue for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home