Saturday, August 20, 2005

Have been having a better day today. Finally found something to tie my essay together. Managed to cross a number of things of my list, including sending off an application in which I have to enclose cash ( I was told to wrap cash in alfoil to avoid detection, apparently this is to avoid it being x-rayed and then stolen, although surely the weird sound it makes when you move it would be give away enough). Finally settled my leaving here plans, and put an ad on the internet for my room. - Am a bit scared about people ringing up and enquiring in German, but never mind, will fob them off by repeating sehr schoen, and nodding and smiling into the phone.
Also picked up my photos, I think they are a case in point as to why I need a digital camera. Ability to check quality straight away and delete, delete! There is a corker of Charlotte I will put up here though.
Anyway, some friends of mine have a photo blog of stuff here too, and they can actually take good photos, if you wanna check some Berlin out arty style go here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I really hope no nefarious evil naughty terrorists have heard about the tinfoil trick.

8/20/2005 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There will be NO photos posted.
That is all.

8/21/2005 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home