Friday, August 12, 2005

Meanwhile, who sent me a business card to my phone of my own details? It is weirding me out. It can't have been some vodaphone money generating ploy because it contained my Berlin mobile no., my Australian mobile no., my landlines to Fitzroy and East Melbourne and this blog address. However, not my old blog, or my parents no. or my email. Also I figure it was from Australia but was sent before 8am there.
Maybe it's not so exciting, or as big a mystery as I am finding while I sit here with my earplugs in trying to hammer out some bullshit about H.D.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guy said...

My dad did that once. He just vagued out and sent me my own details. Perhaps I sent yours to you while drunkenly texting you the other night?

8/13/2005 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home