Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ok, so I feel pressure to write something although I feel it is a damn cheek that certain people never comment unless is to complain I haven't written. It is fine for me to write into a void, but the void shouldn't answer back.
Not much has happened in the last week or so, my dad visited me on the weekend, so i showed him around a bit and did some sightseeing etc. The main thing that preoccupied me last week was that my ex-boyfriend butted back into my life briefly so I was thinking about that, but that is not really blogging material and he could quite easily find this (or perhaps already has?) and so I am not keen to write about it here.
Mainly just been hanging out with a few friends and taking it easy. Still trying to sort out my subjects here, today I went to a class on marx in german but this is not a goer, I have no idea what anyone is saying and as it is a seminar, the other students talk also and their voices are much more impenetrable than the teachers. I wanted to do it because the reading list looked really interesting but I think it would be too frustrating.
My computer is driving me nuts at the moment, it is thinking about something else, god knows what, but I am typing faster than it it writing so tchuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home