Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yay! Am in the dodgy internet place near my house and the man speaks english, and you can order food! (If you fancy eating surrounded but an omipresent cloud of smoke, although welcome to Berlin really). Had minor confusion this morning re: daylight savings time. Last night got a text from my sister rejoicing about her additional hour of sleep, so I asked my friend if we changed over here also, and she said it was in the last weekend of March so I was all like, oh yeah - next weekend.
Now it appears that this weekend is actually the last weekend in March, but then I was confused as to if I should put the clock forward or back but finally it has been cleared up, forward one hour. See it's the little things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay ditto! Also I love the fact that one of the first things you've done in europe is get yourself to ikea. Do they sell sticks in German ikea too? My mum wasn't so keen on your stick at first, certainly not the jar it came in, but i'm sure it will grow on her (ha, pun) -i'm so tired -stupid honours.

3/30/2005 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say, my original prediction regarding Amo's increased appetite for the bloggin' has been soon to be completely false!
It appears that you're too busy making new "international" friends to be blogging!.
C'mon Ames, you can't kill this one off already!

3/31/2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home