Saturday, March 26, 2005

Man I hate this Media Point place, it always seems to be filled with hordes of men all using the online dating sites, at least I can't understand what they're saying. Only a couple of days 'til my housemate comes back and then Yay! internet for me at home.
Went to Ikea today, going anywhere here for me is still an adventure. I have to get out the map and work out which line to take, and then because I am slightly obsessive compulsive I have to check every station to see that we haven't jumped tracks mysteriously or something. Then when I get to the right U/S Bahn stop I have to get my map out again with much turning of both body and map to orient myself before I can finally set off.
Anyway, Ikea. As you would suspect v.similar to Ikea in Melbourne, but more German spoken. So now I have both a pillow and and lamp.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yeah I think I will have to get a new comment system and not use the blogger one, although I'm not sure how to go about that exactly... hmm will look into it.

3/27/2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

ok, think anyone can comment now, although I don't want no bastard anonymous commenters!

3/27/2005 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home