Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time for a breather. Today is supposed to be a 'productive' day of study as tomorrow I have two, TWO, big presentations in my higher level classes. Both of which require me* to lead the class for a whole hour and a half. Both of these classes are particularly brutal actually. My lit theory one burns through a theorist a week, I felt particularly sorry for the Derrida week as the professor had lost her voice and the onus was on them to explain Derrida in an hour and a half. Anyway the class I have most angst for tomorrow is actually a presentation on HERmione by H.D. which is an awesome book. Although unfortunately no-one else in my group liked it and I was slow enough for this to become the reason why I should lead class discussion, instead of the easy parts like author biography etc. Anyway this is why I have turned to the blog. I figure the computer on and open in front of me is half the challenge. As Hamish would say I am 'addressing the screen'.


*well, when I say me I am referring to my group of lovely German fellow students who have very nicely, for the most part, spoken in English when we have met to prepare said presentations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home